Name : NEAK NIPORN
Sex : Male
Date of Birth : September 18, 1989
Nationality : Khmer
Marital Status : Married
Place of Birth : Aumkak Village, Dombok Khpous Commune, Kampot Province
Jan-2015-Present: Pursuing ACCA program at Cam-Ed.
June 1, 2014-Dec 2014 : Graduated Diploma in Cambodian tax at Cam-Ed.
Dec-05, 2011-Dec-2013 : Graduated Master Degree Financial Management from Royal University of Law and Economic.
Nov 5, 2007-2011 : Graduated Bachelor degree at Cambodian University for Specialties (CUS) in the field of Banking and Finance.
Nov 10, 2007-2009 : Graduated Certificate of Pedagogy at Kampot Pedagogy School.
Sept 6, 2007 : Finished (Diploma II) Hunsan Borivas high School.
IV- WORKING EXPERIENCES:
October, 2017-Present : Chief Financial Officer at private equity holding called BOPA Pte Ltd.
• Accountable for the administrative, financial, Liquidity and risk management operations of BOPA.
• Prepare financial projection for BOD and shareholder.
• Primarily the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and the regular reporting of accurate financial results.
• Participate in the formulation of a financial strategy in collaboration with the Board.
• Participates in deciding the allocation of resources and development of plans for improving the performance of the BOPA portfolio of Microfinance Institutions (MFIs).
• Prepare the natural BOPA financial results and BOPA portfolio valuations and report these to stakeholders (i.e. mainly Board and shareholders).
• Participate in Due Diligence activities of new investment candidates and monitoring of the existing portfolio investments.
• Manage legal documentation for investments.
• Participate in fundraising activities, including road shows and Investor meetings.
• Be prepared to take the select board and committee seats in portfolio MFIs.
September, 2015-September, 2017 : Head of Finance Department at LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. (Formally known as TPC)
• Manages ongoing cash and liquidity needs for loan fund and operating accounts
• May be designated by the CFO to serve as primary contact with banks and other money managers;
• Designs and coordinates accounting, billing and payment systems for BOD-approved Annual Work and Financial Plan;
• Assists in the conduct of annual external audit preparation and serves as the primary staff
Liaison with auditor;
• Prepare business plan or financial budgeting and sensitivity analysis;
• Supervises finance staff (Manager, Senior, officer); and Develops and updates financial management and accounting policy as needed.
• Coordinates the preparation of monthly internal financial statements and other management reports including development of analysis, interest earnings, loan portfolio schedules, and other materials for bookkeeping purposes;
• Prepares the Annual Financial Accomplishment Report for submission
• Prepare audited financial statement under CAS and IFRS for auditor review
• Manages funder reporting requirements for foundation, corporate and government grants and investments;
• Works with the Chief Finance Officer, the Chief Operations Officer and the Chief Executive Officer and other management staff to develop annual budget and strategic plans;
• Establishes and maintains adequate control system to handle loan fund expansion
• Ensures that all requests for disbursement are within approved budget
• Ensures that all liquidation of expenses are appropriate and adequately documented
• Serves as staff liaison with BOD Finance Committee; produces analysis for Board and Executive Director;
Jan 01, 2014-Septemter, 2015 : Manager of, Management Accounting at TPC’s Micro Finance
• Prepare business plan for Board of Director;
• Prepare business plan for Management Level;
• Review and analyses monthly budget comparison plan versus actual;
• Analyses financial and operational health of TPC related to business plan;
• Monthly consolidate financial reports;
• Monitor Management Accounting team for preparing monthly reconciliation.
• Prepare quarterly audit report (CAS)
• Weekly testing NBC’s ratio NOP and CAR
• Assist Head of Finance Department to prepare working IFRS
• Prepare Monthly progress reports including a review of the various critical ratios and covenants for management, board director, Lender and NBC.
• Prepare monthly reports for ALCO
• Monitor source of fund need for operation
• Prepare reports and information as request by lenders;
• Review term sheet and loan agreement for each lender and identifies critical issues, question or clarification to be disused
• Check TPC compliance to any covenants required by each lender before entering into agreement
• Conduct training on Accounting and taxation to new branch accountants.
July 01, 2011-Dec-2013 : Accountant in Finance Department at Thaneakea Phum (Cambodia). Ltd Head Office.
• Check monitoring and support transaction all branch;
• Prepare bank reconciliation for Head office check all location;
• Handle fixed assets depreciation all location;
• Prepare accounts reconciliation for HO and check for all location;
• Check all expense and Withholding Tax all location;
• Support and advice of any adjustment in system to all location;
• Prepare online NBC reports and upload data to NBC’s base
• Update excel spreadsheet form
• Create script in SQL Server for check financial transaction
• Check accrued and interest expense for lender;
• Prepare Monthly tax reconciliation before deliration;
• Prepare financial report TPC¬-Esop;
• Monthly and yearly deliration tax for TPC-Esop ;
• Update accounting manual and account policy;
• Update new regulation and prepare tax procedure/guideline and conduct training to branch if required
• Conduct branch finance check quarterly ;
• Prepare manual and procedures for working requirement of MFI workflow;
• Conduct training branch Accountant, Assistant Account, Teller and cashier;
• Design FND form, Guideline and instruction;
• Perform as finance controller for checking and reporting from branch;
• Another task assign by Finance Manager
Jun 07, 2010-Jun 30, 2011 : Accountant at Thaneakea Phum (Cambodia). Ltd Angkor Chey Branches.
• Prepare daily journal entries all transaction into MB-win system
• Control and use user supervisor function to approve and update transaction
• Handle fixed asset schedule
• Run COB
• Prepare bank reconciliation and accounts reconciliation
• Update anti-virus and data back up
• Upload data back up to Head Office
• Handle collateral, loan file and accounting file
• Control, monitoring and evaluating daily task Teller and cashier
• Surprise cash count with cashier
• Prepare weekly cash projection
• Prepare pricing fee
• And another task assign by manager
2015-present : Business English Program
14-25June-2010 : Completed MFIs General Accounting, SQL server 2008, Micro-Banking system;
March 1, 2007-2008 : Completed the computer course, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint; Access (Level I, II), and Quick Book (2008) at Computer Apple Centre;
March 8- June 15, 2009 : Completed computer repairing at Foreign Languages and Culture Centre;
August 2-Sept 21, 2008 : Has completed the Accounting Training Course at the Kampot Ministry of Commerce;
Sept 17-Dec 17, 2008 : Completed Training Course Administrative and Secretary Affair at (CUS);
01-Jan-2013-Present : Studying Database Development (VBA Access, VB.Net, SQL Server
And Crystal reports.
Khmer : Mother Tongue
English : Good (Speaking, Writing, and Listening skill).
VII- OTHER SKILL:
• Able to use Micro-Banking system and SQL service and build excel advance spreadsheet and VBA
• Database Development
• Able to use Computer (Ms, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Access (I, II) and any accounting software.
• Able to use Internet Explorer and E-mail, outlook.
• Able to drive a motorbike and Car.
• Can stay overnight on the field and teamwork.
• Read books, news, listening to music and watching TV, Internet, play volleyball.